My sister is home! Thank goodness, I could really use her presence right now. It's nice having the whole family together and actually not being alone all the time. Thanksgiving was super low key because we just stayed here with me recovering.
As far as recovery goes, I have been in a stand still. It's testing my patience but I know it'll get there. It's just been a rough week. No improvement and a lot of problems sleeping. Last night I was in bed 12 hours and slept a total of 5. I'm holding onto hope and not letting myself go down the 'what if' road about my future. Things have definitely been turning around tonight. I'm in a lot less pain then I have been in the past 5 or so days. And the next few days i'll be having a lot more visitors so that'll be exciting and I won't be alone all day :))
Also, my friend Jason is a communications major and wrote an article on me and my nerve condition for a project. Part of his project is the amount of hits he gets so please check out this link, its not a long one or anything.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1064463
I know he'd appreciate it and it might explain the story to some of you who don't know it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment