Saturday, November 9, 2013

2 and DONE


It may take me a while to write this one..haha. I need lots of breaks. BUT important the message is: surgery was a SUCCESS and NO COMPLICATIONS.  Praise God, He sure had his way in the surgeries. 
I did end up choosing to take the longg surgery and finish it all up. So I don't have to go do another surgery this coming friday anymore! 

Today's pain...feels exactly like they opened up by back, put in 3 more leads, extension cords and a batter pack/router in me. Let me tell you, its not a great feeling ahhaha. But I know that today is the worst of it. It'll start getting better from here. 
The implants seem to help my CRPS pain throughout my whole body so that amazing! Once I get better from the surgery I',m hoping I will be a new person :)))

Ohh and my sister came home for me this weekend! She is the best. I started crying I was so happy! Nothing like your best friend being there for you to help you recover. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment