Recovery has been going well these last couple of days! I am still in pain from the new metal in my body and from my problems with my scupula/ribs, but things are still healing. My back is still pretty swollen especially around the battery pack but I guess it takes a while for you body to adjust to foreign objects in my body lol.
The wonderful La Crosse girls (Siobhan, Jennifer and Darion) came to my home yesterday!! They just left here tonight to get to make sure Jen makes it to her concert bright and early tomorrow morning. I was just filled with such joy; they are driving home in the middle of the night, just to make sure they could spend time with me. Jen was not going to let anything get in her way from seeing me while I'm healing, and Jen is a pretty stubborn. I love those girls so much!! :)
They kept me company, I want out in public with them to goodwill and they were just such a blessing to me. my pain is always best distracted when I am surrounded by loving people. On friday, before they came to visit, Holly came over to catch up and spend time with me as well! I have so many loving people in my life that take the time (and gas) to come visit me. I'm so grateful!
I was also able to to leave the house and worship tonight! I am not physically feeling all too well tonight, but I'm over filled with joy. And I get to see some more wonderful friends tomorrow! God's so good. I'm learning so much. It's ridiculous :)
Once again, thank you for the prayers. I really appreciate them, especially not knowing what things are going to look like after these months of healing.


No comments:
Post a Comment