Almost done with week 5 here! Its still so foreign being alone all the time, hardly any human contact through out my days. but i've just been abiding in God and knowing that there is a purpose to this point in my life. I have actually been able to read a bunch of the books that have been on my list but business of life had kept me from. Books are my new friends haha
I saw my pain doctor yesterday. Im doing so well that we are starting to decrease all my pain medications (very slowly). Today is my first day! I am so excited to see how low i can go! Ideally i won't even need them at all.
Today was the first day i showered and got dressed all by myself. Annnddd i did it just fine. :)) i can now drive-feeling semi normal. So much more independence!! it helps that i can do these things when people aren't here during the day. I can taste freedom! haha
I'm looking forward for everyone's semester to be over! Then Vonny will be back home with me keeping me company. Plus wonderful people will be visiting!! (12 days till I'm reunited with my dear Alexa oberempt)
As always thanks for your prayers and support- I'm already feeling a lot better!

No comments:
Post a Comment