"You make me new, You are making me new..You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of us." -Gungor You make beautiful things
This song has been played on my ipod the passed four days approximately 40 times haha I am just reminded very clearly that God is using me. All the pieces of me, He uses, makes it beautiful and glorifies Him through it. God is so good.
Today I am extremely tired and have been unable to take any naps because I have been too uncomfortable. So I've been trying to distract myself. I was, however, able to sleep better last night so that's a plus! Today I was able to do more daily exercises to test out the implant more. It seems to be helping!! Isn't a cure right now, but majorily helping. I am intrigued as to what it'll be like when all four of them are in and helping my pain throughout my whole left side. Right now, this implant is just covering the pain in my left arm. It's weird, I'm so used to not being able to do things with my arm that I forget to use it haha
I was able to take off my gauze from my incision on my spinal cord. 15 staples for this one. Im not going to lie, it looks pretty beast! :) and what adds to it is the wire coming out of my body on my left shoulder. I'll save some the the weak stomached and not put the pictures up but I they look pretty awesome.
As many of you know, I am not much of a TV person... at all hahah. I have instead been listening to a lot of music. And like I said yesterday, I can't make any movements with my spine bending or twisting at all, making it hard to read and hold a book. I'll get there. But any of you music junkies like me, please feel free to give me some new music haha.
The Woloszyk family gave me their lazy boy and I was able to get semi comfortable in that for part of this afternoon. That gave me some rest. As did my itouch because I found out it can make an audio Bible for me. So I was able to listen to that. :))
My family has been phenomenal: my parents have been so gracious and helpful with my every need, Danny willingly helps me out in anyway he can and although Siobhan isn't here right now she has been in contact with me, constantly encouraging me and letting me vent. They all get excited with me about how this is helping and what it could do for my future. They are honestly just excited as I am, they have been through this whole journey with me. God has blessed me with such a supportive family, through not just this surgery process but the past four years.
Super exhausted. Good night.
In God's Peace,
<3 E
No comments:
Post a Comment